NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:22 AM

This is a discussion for the topic . on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: .  (Read 6299 times)

11 Replies on .
on: Feb 28, 2018, 11:46 AM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi I can never seem, to ever enjoy the Newer NFS Games, because after its all setup,in there my Xbox 360 game controller, seems to always frits?(
Inside the game NFS UG'2 an Carbon, does this, it all starts spinning an won't stop, I'm talking about the tabs, in game....
Keep moving fast to left or Right?.... ... Won't stop what causes, this big Hassel  ::)
I'm just missed, now Ok., I'm in UG'2 now offline,always an what does Hydraulics do lower the car an Raise it up, never seen this, yet it's because I have not enough buttons, on Controllers, to see it? I'm not using Keyboard,at all, I try any of the Secondary,  buttons but they won't work, can you mix keyboard,with controller,in there?

This Stupid,spinning, stuff, it's like why.. 
 disappointed today, I'm on Windows 7 also do any of you,use compatibility mode? in the exe. Properties, at all does it help any? At all I have mine on XP pack 3, does that help at all?

Just trying to ever enjoy my Darn, game if I ever can, if it ever let me,so Far not. A lot  Running game from Hard drive only.

Also I can't  find the Save game Directory at all on my Windows it's not, in my Documents at all.
Do you know were it's Located at?

Ok,I redid the buttons,again spinning stopped,for now.
Well Hopefully I get a good reply on this.
Rite.... ..

Well, looks like I need to get a bigger kind
Of Controller for this... an that Spin won't seem to stop.
Its a pretty game inside. But, no go for me (
Might have to just uninstall the thing.
« Last Edit: Feb 28, 2018, 6:20 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: Mar 01, 2018, 10:38 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
Use the NFSU2 Widescreen Fix, that fixes the stick issue as well (you can also set the ImproveGamepadSupport setting in the ini file to 1 to make it work better with th XB360 pad).

Savefiles are stored in C:\Users\%user-name%\AppData\Local\NFS Underground 2, although with the widescreen fix you can have your save files stored in a folder in the game's folder with the CustomUserFilesDirectoryInGameDir ini setting.
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2018, 10:43 AM by AJ_Lethal »

Reply #2
on: Mar 02, 2018, 9:53 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
In your case, your save file will be in C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\NFS Underground 2.

To install the Widescreen fix just unzip the contents of the NFSUnderground2.WidescreenFix folder into the root NFSU2 folder, like this

Then just open the NFSUnderground2.WidescreenFix.ini file that is located in the scripts folder and set the ImproveGamepadSupport setting to 1 to make it work better with your XB360 pad.

Reply #3
on: Mar 02, 2018, 10:34 AM

• Personal Text
Hi Bud, I just got home,from the Rat races, stores.
An that Censorship that was in my pic above,Oh was the Secret plans, from the Death Star.  :o
So didn't want any one to see that  ;)

Okay, I will give this a big looky rite now!
An I downloaded, the,fix was cool. For Widescreen.
Thanks very much be safe this weekend an Cheers my friend.  =D
I need dust out pc maybe first an be careful
Doing so. I'm not all sure I have apps data folder?
Edited here, AJ,.I noticed, I put that Dinput8.Dll,,file Separated it to ok got it working,in Wide Screen any way I can still use this Hack with out Wide Screen, my Frames dropped off over Half an isn't  very great now,even with lowers Settings on things.

Yes,my XB pad is working better. Good yes I was able to Mod that ini-,file an still have my XB. Buttons,
But, still have Reduced Frames, Much... Owell

Why, when we or use a 99% saved game, why does the Throttle seem to stick on the car like want to idle fast an I have use my brakes always.
An,it was my Dammed, Windows, Security, ::) that caused me not to see my hidden, folders to my save game, I'm still having issues,from that Stupid, Security folders. But got my save changed, o was a good hour tonight lol.
Stuck throttle is weird on my great cars. In there.
That High Hill view,was Sweet. Details... so.
Really to bad they never had cops,mode in UG'2
But,some replay mode is cool tho.
I like this more, than Carbon.. in many ways.
Very late here... Nite )

« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2018, 10:28 PM by WiLL »

Reply #4
on: Mar 03, 2018, 8:43 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
Edited here, AJ,.I noticed, I put that Dinput8.Dll,,file Separated it to ok got it working,in Wide Screen any way I can still use this Hack with out Wide Screen, my Frames dropped off over Half an isn't  very great now,even with lowers Settings on things.

Set the ResX and ResY parameters to your desired resolution (example 800 and 600 for a 800x600 res, 1024 and 768 for a 1024x768 res, etc). Remember to have the FixFOV option set to 1 if you are using a widescreen resolution (such as 1024x600 or 1366x768)

Reply #5
on: Mar 03, 2018, 10:16 AM

• Personal Text
looks good, I try to copy this, do you like this widescreen in that?
So is Carbon just about night races also? Thanks for the well info about it. Just having a Saturday here now) Sun shine much today... Finally hoping to not catch others Spring Colds!.. going around,my area Ugh, not what I need now..  :-\

Was Cool seeing other parts of the UG'2 last night. Need try see lower parts tonight, of it.

AJ can you tell me in a Pm, at all how install one your cars,for the wheels,that Config File program, how do I set the wheels for the game.

I'm not doing it rite ( so I'm spose- to import a files in there not sure what to do with that, so I haven't got any mods replaced for cars or Traffic yet so is Disappointing so far with that.
Cause I want install a Car mod an try a Traffic one to.

Reply #6
on: Mar 03, 2018, 10:37 AM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.

AJ can you tell me in a Pm, at all how install one your cars,for the wheels,that Config File program, how do I set the wheels for the game.

I'm not doing it rite ( so I'm spose- to import a files in there not sure what to do with that, so I haven't got any mods replaced for cars or Traffic yet so is Disappointing so far with that.
Cause I want install a Car mod an try a Traffic one to.

Usually you just run the CFGInstaller executable included in the files, it will ask you for the root NFSU2 folder and the .u2car file of the car you want to install. Remember to back up your GLOBAL\GLOBALB.lzc before doing this.

Reply #7
on: Mar 03, 2018, 1:19 PM

• Personal Text
Hi I got a pic below showing, its not loading the GlobalB. It says it wasn't  installed  Correctly,?   I clicked on reinstall ,see I'm just trying to change the Taxi car I backed up the GlobalB lzc an taxi folder, already
What So, I went to my game Directory with, Config an then does this all the time. Not sure why, I'm having so.much Difficulty to just change a car?(

An also traffic pack mod has these other files on there, about the cars wheels I'm not even able to make it that far, to what import the UG'2.car wheel thing I look on my properties, there not read only,  I can't  see why Configarator,won't run for me, what a day thanks for above note too.

Reply #8
on: Mar 03, 2018, 2:16 PM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
Run the CFG Installer as an Administrator (right click on it > Run As Administrator > yes)

Reply #9
on: Mar 03, 2018, 2:19 PM

• Personal Text
I did do that, Owell.. we Tried, today.
So I try not letting this get me
Down today... Pita pc on me.
Ttul ....
Here is what it looks like in there now AJ
I had to try an unlock all this just to get this,
Far in App Data folders, an it won't let me open
Much others, I never seen this Garbage before.

So... I'm not thinking about messing with this much more..
I haven't  the experience... I wished I could get a pc
Repair guy on this, to expensive,,here.
An don't need a bad crash from trying to fight with,
Windows Security crapper,.

Strange... this so Ttul
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2018, 8:02 AM by WiLL »

Reply #10
on: Mar 04, 2018, 6:09 AM

The shortcuts in your pics are not correct. You need to use your own user name in the adress path.
Alternatively you can try typing %localappdata% in the adress path and hit enter key. You probably need a windows account with admin rights to access that folder.

Reply #11
on: Mar 04, 2018, 7:51 AM

• Personal Text
Hi well the name that's  there is Wills Pc, like that, I read all you said, I have a mess, inside there Madman, an I'm not a pro at this at all...To fix this. When I try changing it to just one owner being me,with all the Rights, it seems to add another on the list of that.

I want try get more help with this, but,an this thread topic is changing much,all from this I'm thinking, Tails told me, he also thinks,it's my AntiVirus program interferes with the Config tool not working,all I have is Windows Defender,an this pc is never online but,I know I need a better Scanner of for my, files. I need someone to come to my Apt an work, on this Pc dosent seem to likely, Thanks madman

I installed this,this am an is nice to look at,this am
Its hard to make the NoS Reverse, work in Automatic Tranny, tho (   :)
Maybe have to use Stick shift.
« Last Edit: Mar 04, 2018, 5:57 PM by WiLL »

Support NFSAddons: