NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 8:59 AM

Looking for NFS:HS & NFS:HP cars from www.nd4spd.de

This is a discussion for the topic Looking for NFS:HS & NFS:HP cars from www.nd4spd.de on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Looking for NFS:HS & NFS:HP cars from www.nd4spd.de  (Read 3600 times)

4 Replies on Looking for NFS:HS & NFS:HP cars from www.nd4spd.de
on: Nov 26, 2017, 3:49 PM

Im looking for some cars from the old nd4spd.de website. The site went offline around 2002. Maybe someone has a backup stored or even knows a online-source for a file? It is not necessary to provide original zip files!

Mainly these 4 cars bound my attention:

Stretch Limo (with pool)    made by Zorro(webarchive-link)found a conversion to ReVolt, but it has no interior (LINK)
BMW 2002 Racingmade by unknown author(webarchive-link)
Polizei Audi A4made by unknown author(webarchive-link)
1970 Camaro for NFS3made by Chris Bernard(webarchive-link)

Another interesting thing is the "Track Addon" at the track section of High Stakes (webarchive-link). The description says "3 new tracks, that will not replace any other tracks". Someone remembers if this was worth downloading? I assume its just a kind of "click-bait" title, unfortunately the comments have not been archived :)

Many thanks in advance. Greetings

Reply #1
on: Nov 26, 2017, 4:55 PM

You want these cars for Traffic or Driving car?

(well, Dodge Boy's "1997 Lincoln Town Car Limousine" is looking pretty enthusiastic as well)
« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2017, 4:58 PM by Geminiyo »

Reply #2
on: Nov 26, 2017, 6:17 PM
Administrator Hero Member

i'm afraid I only have the BMW 2002 Racing for you, as well as a BMW 2002 touring by the same author. the files are so small that I can attach them here. There was a third variation, a stock (non-racing) BMW 2002 sedan, but that was one of the files I unfortunately lost, late 2001.

In that same situation I also lost my copy of the 68 Camaro by Chris Barnard for NFS3 (lost most of my NFS3 cars, actually), but since that was a well known mod and very commonly shared on lots of sites I think there's a decent chance of it still lingering around somewhere.
I've also checked the archives by Chris Pittet and Dippold.org but no results yet. All I have is a few screenshots and a link to the original author's site: https://web.archive.org/web/20020602153051/http://editor.nfscheats.com:80/

Reply #3
on: Nov 26, 2017, 6:25 PM
Administrator Hero Member

Screenshots of the 68 Camaro, for what it's worth.  :(

I really have no idea about that track file, I never heard of it before or saw it elsewhere, have really no idea if that description was all talk.

The Limo by Zorro looks like an edit of Smokey's regular Cadillac limousine - I have that one, but not this extra 'pimped' edition.  ;)

Reply #4
on: Nov 27, 2017, 5:09 AM

Thats cool Remko. Thanks a lot! The Touring version is also nice  :)
I know these cars are pretty rare, since i've been on the lookout for a while. For me these cars have a big nostalgic factor. I had these cars downloaded and rode them at the time nd4spd.de was still there.
So im aware, that they maybe not have top-notch quality...
Unfortunately my floppy backups did not survive.

Especially the Stretch brings good memories. I'ts a repolished version of the NFS2 original.
http://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=6478
Zorros' version even had a girl sitting in the back - i mean how cool is that!?  :)

Support NFSAddons: