NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 12:09 AM

Looking for some cars from the NFSUnlimited Filebase

This is a discussion for the topic Looking for some cars from the NFSUnlimited Filebase on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Looking for some cars from the NFSUnlimited Filebase  (Read 3270 times)

4 Replies on Looking for some cars from the NFSUnlimited Filebase
on: Jul 13, 2017, 6:36 PM

I'm looking for the latest version of some cars that where made by Killuncle. For those of you who don't know who he is. He was from Japan and he made some, even though few, great cars. With a quality I'll even say outmatches Ryuji Kainoh.

I saw that some of them are on NFSCars, however I checked that in NFS Unlimited are the last versions he released of his Countach (which has the option of having the tail or not), his Lotus Elise GT 1, Jaguar XJ220 (v12) and Nissan R390 GT1.

I already made an account and posted it on their forums and sent a message to the staff. However I haven't gotten a response.

Do you think any of you guys have a backup or workaround for these 4 files.

https://www.nfsunlimited.net/files/listAuthor/killuncle/title

Note that the following link can give you a warning message regarding its signature, however you can continue to the site.

Slowly flowing the energy through my body, and falling embers embrace myself.

Reply #1
on: Jul 14, 2017, 4:30 AM

I guess that's the right thread to ask something in addition. It appears like GroundShaker once released updated Daytona 440 1969 on NFSUnlimited back in 2003, but it seems like both mirrors are long gone. Does anybody still got this car in his personal archive? Only one I got goes from 2002, having no damages and other updates.
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2017, 7:37 AM by Rider66 »

Reply #2
on: Jul 14, 2017, 9:09 AM

Hey fellas,

i think the killuncle cars are still available at nfshome and nfscars, but i'll upload them anyways. Dunno if these are the versions you are looking for...
Killuncle cars

Ground Shakers masterpiece is here:
Dodge Daytona v2.0 by Ground Shaker

Not to confuse with version 2.0 by "Smokey!" ... which is still downloadable at nfscars here:
https://www.nfscars.net/need-for-speed-high-stakes/2/files/view/1786/
... also a great car with a cool driver but i think Ground Shaker made a better job on texture- and bodywork.
Before the high-poly patch it was a good option tho... but enough lamenting :)
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2017, 9:14 AM by MADMAN_nfs »

Reply #3
on: Jul 14, 2017, 9:22 AM

Thanks Madman! Exactly the one I've been looking for. Now it's time to update my car set again  :)

Reply #4
on: Jul 14, 2017, 11:30 AM

Thanks Madman  8) I found what I was looking for.

Regards
Slowly flowing the energy through my body, and falling embers embrace myself.

Support NFSAddons: