NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 11:35 AM

My Grafics in Nfs'4hs

This is a discussion for the topic My Grafics in Nfs'4hs on the board Hardware, Software & Technology.

Author Topic: My Grafics in Nfs'4hs  (Read 9952 times)

3 Replies on My Grafics in Nfs'4hs
on: May 24, 2017, 1:19 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Hi the pic I have on Attachment,  is was end my Race crash cause I made it do that Spin off my Jump. ? :o  ^-^ I'm asking you Grafics,guys why does my Dust or, Exhaust smoke, make this Blue Transparency things,, happen..?  :( what can I do in my Video card Settings, to make it look better,than this.? Really want it to look better, you know thanks for reading.

The pic was darker, so I had to brighten, it up some...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 1:22 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: May 24, 2017, 1:50 PM

That one beats me.  ???

Reply #2
on: May 25, 2017, 4:38 AM

How you come to the conclusion this is caused by dust/exhaust smoke? On the picture it doesn't look like this is caused by the dust particle, because the dust in front of the white wall looks fine.
Does this happen on original tracks too? Do you have an GFX package installed with new smoke effects? Is "view distance: full" enabled?
Maybe post another pic or video of the problem, preferebly on a default track. Non-8bit-textures on addon tracks can cause transparency issues.

Reply #3
on: May 25, 2017, 6:18 AM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
I agree with you Madman that was my Conclusion, of sorts... I turned up my V. Card settings to 4x settings it seemed to help, some times my frames get lower, but not choppy. Thanks yes I think I'm using the white smoke,effect not sure what one. I have to look or it came in the Stock pack?  Hows Gen-Lee,Coming along, Have a well,Day Madman
I Forgot yes, I use Full, view always...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 8:04 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Support NFSAddons: