NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 2:40 AM

and the Beat goes on .. Sheriff Little's car ..

This is a discussion for the topic and the Beat goes on .. Sheriff Little's car .. on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: and the Beat goes on .. Sheriff Little's car ..  (Read 4606 times)

8 Replies on and the Beat goes on .. Sheriff Little's car ..
on: May 16, 2017, 11:54 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Hey folks .. work on Sheriff Little (and his car of course) continues .. searchlights, chrome trim and bumper fangs now added to the car and Sheriff Little is wearing sunglasses and a helmet (though some detail on it is still missing) but his uniform is now properly coloured ^-^

Tried a different lightbar setup with white takedowns on the outer edges ... ;)

the in-game pic still shows the wrong uniform though ..

Reply #1
on: May 19, 2017, 12:15 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Sheriff Little's car is almost finished (actually the car itself is done ..), needs a matching cop still, think I will base it on NJ's reworked 'Camaro Cop' (Officer_BCLJ) :)

Managed to do Sheriff Little's Police helmet now with a white star and that golden string by some mapping tricks w/o adding too many polies .. ^-^

Reply #2
on: May 19, 2017, 12:17 PM

Nice! 8) I'm sure that Sheriff Little will find that push bar will be useful, when trying to get the Dukes, and as well get the Rosco out of the way! >:D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:21 PM by Dark One »

Reply #3
on: May 20, 2017, 5:41 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Thx Dark One, though I'm not sure wether Sheriff Little's car had the bumper fangs most of time or not ^-^

'Sheriff Little' cop almost finished, what do you think folks?

Reply #4
on: May 20, 2017, 7:08 AM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
He's a Badass black dude, for sure huh ;) like his Car more in ways, an he's real Recognizable, bro)) pics taking longer to load on the phone today  :-\  I wonder Folders we can use Little, an Rosco, all in an have on a same, track. Some Combo deal. Maybe what put in the Camaro cop, I have a Ford truck cop I'm using now as my Camaro cop. 
Have a well Sunday Frank I try figure out my day  =D  ^-^

Ps. I hate when you give, people nice Comments of there, Matchbox, cars, Or Works they, done. An they just Ignore.. all you said.  :o an Jump over you. I think it's Rude, an Childish, >:(  on this Site. :(
Was Example Frank..not saying you on here.
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #5
on: May 20, 2017, 10:59 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Thx WiLL .. as far as I know 'Sheriff Little' should then be the first black cop/driver for NFS ever? Just Paul made a different skin coloured (and well-done) Chinese driver/cop for his 'Chinese VW Passat' ... :police:

As said I haven't seen the TV show but in my very young years actually, the show was then called 'Ein Duke kommt selten allein' on German TV but I cannot remember anything of it .. :-\

That's why I have to rely on the community's tipps and hints for so many things concerning the show except for 'hazzardnet.com' and other sources for details ... :o

Frontal view of Sheriff Little's car as it looks like in-game ... take-downs altered to wig-waging headlight dummys, think this is a better compromise than white siren dummys ..

Edit: Added buttons to the cop's jacket now and mapped a belt buckle ... looks more 'complete' now, see below attached pics :)

Although his tough overall look now reminds me of something -erhm- even more 'tough': :o 8) ;)

''Young man - there's no need to feel down, I said - young man, pick yourself off the ground,
I said - young man, 'cause your in a new town - There's no need to be unhappy ... deeh deeh deeh deeh .. '' =D =D =D

Car is attached for testing (serial #30)
Convertible option hides or lets now both the bumper fangs and side windows appear .. any comments are welcome ;)

If there are no objections to the current final state so far I will upload it yet today .. :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:35 PM by FranknFurter »

Reply #6
on: May 21, 2017, 8:47 PM

• Personal Text
Hey very Funny pic, of them guys what movie they from? Sure is fun, thinking, about what there thinking guy in Sailor hat is Like, I hate this Hat lol? Never seen it before I still have to install this Beast... 8)

Reply #7
on: May 21, 2017, 9:54 PM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
LMAO .. you really never heard of the 'Village People'? Where've you been living, under a rock? :o
It was a famous gay singer group in the seventies/eighties .. 'Y.M.C.A.' (most famous and best recognized title), 'In The Navy', 'Go West', 'Macho Man' and and ... =D

https://www.youtube.com/v/QINoUyrP0BI

Funny thing is, we as kids back then and here in Europe didn't know that they were all depicting some favourite gay 'archetypes' like the 'leather lad', the policeman, the construction worker, the sailor ... but the music was  a b s o l u t e l y  cool :afro:

Named themselves after 'Greenage Village', known as a gay and artists (or simply just crazy people, in good sense) stronghold district of N.Y. City then ^-^
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:16 PM by FranknFurter »

Reply #8
on: May 22, 2017, 8:02 AM

• Personal Text
Yes that was along time ago,.but Very Descripted,  on this Frank, maybe they was. But yes I didn't like all there music, seemed Gay much as I remember,  in not Gay. Or want to be... enough I have get going to my Darn Oh, Dental app. Now soon. But I'm keeping my Spirits up. In the Rain wind.  ::) an all want work on my project, more but no time. My Qfs-,, file is just under 7 megs, I don't want add any more, but I have a hard thing to build yet it's Animated,  so I hope it turn out well an I color it too.  I'm making back ups as I go along. Mesh is still under 2.3 megs.  =D  ^-^  thanks for letting me know Sailor  ;)

Support NFSAddons: