NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 2:41 PM

NFSIIIHP Car Names in HotPursuit (Audio Files) to be moved to NFSHS

This is a discussion for the topic NFSIIIHP Car Names in HotPursuit (Audio Files) to be moved to NFSHS on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: NFSIIIHP Car Names in HotPursuit (Audio Files) to be moved to NFSHS  (Read 8145 times)

Reply #15
on: May 11, 2017, 12:50 PM

I wish EA made a dispatch/patrol voice with the word "vehicle" instead of "sportscar" in the first place. On the other hand we can be thankful that they did implemented a default speech for all cars without audio files (with their addon cars in mind of course).
The NFS3 files seem to have a slighly different format, resulting that only the dispatcher voice works. The patrol cars completely skip the part with the car name is mentioned when using the NFS3 files.

Reply #16
on: Jul 22, 2017, 11:43 AM

I don't know if you have noticed but in the Data>Audio>SFX You can find the:
IPspchB.viv, IPspchE.viv, IPSPCHf.viv, IPSPCHg.viv, IPSPCHNb.viv, IPSPCHNE.viv, IPSPCHNf.viv, IPSPCHNg.viv
files as well.

I know you can also find them in the Data>Cars>*AnyCarFolder* however it caught my eye if the ones in the Data>Audio>SFX add something more or are them the same ones from the Cars folder.
Slowly flowing the energy through my body, and falling embers embrace myself.

Reply #17
on: Jul 24, 2017, 12:48 AM

I think its safe to assume that these are the files of the aforementioned default speech for cars without audio files. Instead of a specific car name they contain the word "sportscar".

Reply #18
on: Aug 02, 2017, 10:26 AM

Anyone know of a way to totally replace the cop/dispatch speech with AUTHENTIC ones using a sound editor? Like for instance recordings of real chases picked up over a police radio or ripped from videos?
NFS HighStakes is the best

Support NFSAddons: