NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 5:54 AM

Yeehaw! - A Dukes of Hazzard project

This is a discussion for the topic Yeehaw! - A Dukes of Hazzard project on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Yeehaw! - A Dukes of Hazzard project  (Read 44685 times)

Reply #15
on: Mar 16, 2017, 5:00 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Who was the Complainers, yes I agree was it what,Yankees lol. I heard something about this long ago.
Its wrong, I agree. Much is now days..were Editors, bro an,Paul, so we're not in all this Deboccal. (
I had a a Tuff week, I'm leaving it there. Btw I thought you was a Russia, guy, or from Germany,  how you ever meet-
Rosco actor : ) if that's not we're your from, or live now np. :}
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2017, 5:24 PM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #16
on: Mar 16, 2017, 10:49 PM

I thought you was a Russia, guy, or from Germany,  how you ever meet-
Rosco actor : ) if that's not we're your from, or live now np. :}

LOL, I was fortunate enough to meet a few former East German police and NVA soldiers a while back and in highschool I was in a exchange program with the German police at Hamburg,We traded things back and forth between us by mail but I've never been overseas, Only to Mexico and it was bad in Tijuana. I'm your average RedNeck from Southern Illinois, born and raised there. As for the Russians, I met one on the Emergency 4 mod site as we both liked to find old Soviet and Modern Russian police and rescue vehicles to use in games, His name is Aleksandr Khabarov (RussianRescueR) and he is a fireman/part time soldier in Russia, Another I met on NFS Cars many years back Семён Чернета (or Samuel Duck in English according to Google Translate) and Vitalii Smirnov I met on Ebay, He was selling a nice Lada Niva 4X4 Russian Militia (police) and I bought that, Later we got to chatting and I asked if he had FaceBook and he did so I added him and the rest is history.

Anyway, How I met Rosco (James Best) I had been wanting to meet him a while and when I found out he was coming to Greenville at the Globe Theater (up North but not too too far away from me) I decided I was gonna go there and meet him, Bring along my Hazzard County Sheriff badge which was one of the many he wore on the TV show,and have him autograph that, I also bought one of his books he wrote which is his biography (Best In Hollywood..The Good,The Bad,And The Beautiful) I had mentioned the site I work for (NFs Police HQ) to him since he loved video games as well, He had me write it down on one of his business cards he carried along and said he'd check it out someday, But he never got the chance :(.
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #17
on: Mar 17, 2017, 3:14 AM

• Personal Text
Hi wow, um, was a great Story, in ways, I want to apologize, for how talked,last nite. An man your just a state away,.how long ago, did he pass away? I just don't remember etc.  :-\ 
Thanks for telling me about,your cool life, an experiences was cool
My life up here, isn't really that Fulfilling for me, in March time.. lol
Cya Paul  =D very cool Badge Btw, to  8) Collectible piece. Priceless to.  ;)

Reply #18
on: Mar 19, 2017, 12:53 PM

Interior is making progress. Central Rollbar is placed and looks good imo. As i noticed, the car was not fitted with a complete rollcage for the tv show, so that part is accomplished.
Old driver also got replaced. I used "default_cop_1" from a cop.fce as base.
Pretty much butchered the guy... chopped off his hand, feet and decapitated him ^^
A bloody mess i tell you  ;)

But its all under control now, i treated the wounds with a paper towel  ;)

The driver aka Bo is also animated already. Luke is still missing tho.

Reply #19
on: Mar 19, 2017, 1:12 PM

• Personal Text
Great MadMan brb chat more,  great Work! That stuff looks pretty hard to do, at times.. I'm just trying to Figure out DXTbmp, program lol huh. I'm glad another Member us trying help me..tho too. Not Frank np 8)

Reply #20
on: Mar 19, 2017, 1:18 PM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.

Reply #21
on: Mar 19, 2017, 1:26 PM

When I see that driver:

Haha, good one !  =D

Yes, well i want to keep things simplistic. Would you use facemaps AJ?

Reply #22
on: Mar 19, 2017, 1:28 PM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
As long as you can squeeze it in the texture. Otherwise just toss the usual shades in.

Reply #23
on: Mar 19, 2017, 2:27 PM

Hm, looks even more awful... but shades doesn't really fit the Duke-boys :-\

Any ideas?

Reply #24
on: Mar 19, 2017, 2:27 PM

• Personal Text
-_-
I think that face needs Blood shot Eye's.. ;)  ::)

Love that Crome bumper shine waay-,, nicer than (1999) pal  =D
Can change his shirt color,? I'm thinking,np.
Don't be to Hard on yourself.., I'm this way too,making progress on my files
Hard work is all I know!.  ::): ) an keep up on Her buddy cya  8)

As we hear the Crickets in the Back ground np..
I'm busy now days... doing Good in the Somber days...like.  ::)
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2017, 7:14 PM by WiLL »

Reply #25
on: Mar 24, 2017, 9:41 AM

Experimented a little with facemaps and i dont like the outcome. Brings too much imbalance to detail level imo. I mean hands, clothes etc. everything is just mapped in one color and then you have a detailed facemap with eyes, mouth and ears... won't work. At least im not skilled enough to make it work.
Wasn't planned to spend so much work for the drivers anyways - focus should be on the car, right?
So i will try add more shadows to drivers face, but thats it.

Some video content of recent state:

https://www.youtube.com/v/Lw17wEDPvuA

Worked a bit on the colors. The scheme in the video is supposed to be "Corvette Flame Red", which was used 70% of the time during the tv show according to my information. I orientated myself at the color table (RGB values) in this forum:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?topic=64770.0
Color 75 Flame Red on a 1975 Corvette:

If anyone has further information about colors or other details, feel free to share them.  ;)

Reply #26
on: Mar 24, 2017, 11:53 AM

As seen in the attached picture (which is a real photo of the "cast" backstage) almost every hue of orange is possible... ;)
But for my liking your orange is a little too red and too little orange. I liked the old color better but maybe itīs just me.

But what you reeeeaaally should take care of: The sidewindows... you have to delete them or the dukeboys are not able to get inside the car ;) If the windows are a convertible option I would rather kill it off as the sidewindows can never be closed on General Lee... I would make the sticker behind the rearwindow a convertible option instead as it was only there in the very first season (1) and hasnīt been on the car for the next 6 seasons ;)

PS: Great work on my alltime-favourite moviecar! I just love it! Thank you sooo much
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2017, 11:55 AM by Cooya! »

Reply #27
on: Mar 24, 2017, 1:20 PM

Thanks for the input Cooya. Yes thats exactly what i had in mind  :)
I want to cut the side windows of the doors and make the rear-side windows and the crossed flags the convertible part. Bit strange i know but im limited to the game options at last...

About that photo: i dont think thats from the original tv show. In the background you can clearly see a 1993+ Crown Victoria and a 1993+ Chevy Suburban/Tahoe ... the show ended in 1985 tho ^^
So these cars are either from the tv movies or replica from a car meeting and thus not necessarily authentic.
But yes, if we break it down, in the end i will set up different shades of orange as option ;)

Reply #28
on: Mar 24, 2017, 1:24 PM

• Personal Text
    Stupid blunt claws.
what's with the front wheels? lmao

Reply #29
on: Mar 24, 2017, 1:39 PM

I'll give you three guesses  :)

Support NFSAddons: