NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:11 AM

traffic Buses and Semis ..

This is a discussion for the topic traffic Buses and Semis .. on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: traffic Buses and Semis ..  (Read 16383 times)

Reply #30
on: Feb 25, 2017, 6:51 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Look into your traffic cars folder again .. the traffic Microbus has a beige/brown traffic texture, didn't I send that? :-\

saw movie today showing the real Chevy Step Van used there ... forced me to correct some lights on that still .. ^-^
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2017, 10:44 PM by FranknFurter »

Reply #31
on: Feb 25, 2017, 9:47 AM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
-_-
So you got some Gals, in there Hostage then?  ok I  look in them, Folders see if I have it,. I think I'm using VW,.for water truck..  I'm Done here for a good while. Take care man..
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2017, 5:50 AM by WiLL »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #32
on: Feb 26, 2017, 8:45 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
uhhm .. one last car I would also consider a nice truck worth uploading is Justin W. Martin aka IH8COPS's 'Chevy C-10 Silverado' which is also available here .. =D

I added a more rigid looking undercarriage, different 'sport rims' wheels, ODL .. the car is overall mesh and texture reworked .. still less then 1.8k polies so is nice traffic replacement for e.g. 'SUV', 'Pickup' or whatever .. what do you think? :)

Is there a permission problem with IH8COPS cars btw ..?

By course of next week I will upload the traffic 'Semi and Buses' pack containing all presented cars from this thread ... I will also add a seperate folder with necessary driveable files with ONE sound files package for all 'heavy' trucks and semis you will then have to copy to all concerning folders if you want to have them driveable using accurate sounds .. ;)
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2017, 9:40 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #33
on: Feb 26, 2017, 2:55 PM

• Personal Text
-_-
Anyway, I see the Improvements, on the Truck... so far is better. Did you lift it up more? Looks that way?  ???

We'll this long February for, will be over, in 2 days,.so I'm all in for that. I'm still finishing,  up on my project.. it's nicer than my Last one I think, in ways..?   ^-^  8)

Reply #34
on: Feb 28, 2017, 8:54 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
ok folks, the traffic 'semi, trucks and buses' pack is sent .. hope there's not too many bugs in it .. =D

Reply #35
on: Feb 28, 2017, 7:21 PM

• Personal Text
-_-
yeah I hear you, we got enough, Bugs, Glitchs to deal with on are Nfs'4.  ::)  )) I'm just trying um, to get any Answers, from you, on the Semi trucks,from your packs. Was you able to fix the head lights better, in front for SnowMan? Bud... an in not a Car editor, an Can the front tires, Spin or turn at all. Spin, I mean? Cause it just look better in Replays.
But, I still haven't been able get the pack yet, I'm on a real slower, SIM card fir my phone junk. So library then I go.
Did you say you put a movie file in there, it just telling about, Bandit, movie. So is there anyway, to make the front wheels Spin at all?
Hope ah, you'll reply back. See I didn't feel like putting this on your, Pack upload page.. Respect is why.  :o  8)

Reply #36
on: Feb 28, 2017, 9:00 PM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
.. mission accomplished -finally- what a bunch of stuff to be prepared .. phew .. never again -LOL

about the headlights and front wheels on the semis .. afraid not pal, that's an issue of HS, told you that 'real' semis aren't possible to do so front wheels like the truck itself are break parts (OLB/ORB), that's why also the headlights stay hidden 'below' it but that's the only way to at least make the tractor part 'steer' .. :-\

but better d/l it again since I refined some stuff more, the Snowman has much better more authentic looking front end and those lateral red markers on the trailer really look great in the dark .. made those by a mapping 'trick' again ;) .. and there's also a 'long wheelbase' version of the traffic delivery truck (minivan) coming with it looking much better now in traffic .. think it's worth it ^-^

I'm staying at my GF's house at the moment she's got a prob with email prog so I wasn't able to answer .. :(

Seeing your reworked Coastal track is up now, that's really great pal! thx again and .. owe you one more now =D

attached pic: ' ... what's in the box .. ?!' .. sry. got on that idea later .. the pack had been uploaded already .. :o

https://www.youtube.com/v/kLDhMU5JvMk

so if you want to update your C10 from traffic pack with crate load here's zipped .. only need to unzip and copy soundfiles from Camaro or C10 from pack into it :)
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2017, 9:10 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #37
on: Mar 01, 2017, 9:18 AM

• Personal Text
Crate huh? What you got in there your, Air plane motor your going to build this Summer..?  =D
Man, be Cool if it Fly out in a Crash,.an have bunch chickens, on the Ground.. only if possible to do that.
 ;) Or your Beer Cans,i said,  :} in your case huh?  =D my phone can't even get this,.such junk.. cause its real slow now days.
Said I just got it took 10 mins too. Net 10 Garbage  ::)
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2017, 9:20 AM by WiLL »

Reply #38
on: Mar 01, 2017, 9:24 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
hehe .. won't tell here .. but it's not a bunch of girls since ventilation holes are missing -LOL

an airplane engine .. =D how the heck you got on that idea bro? :o .. reminds me of playing Flight Simulator betimes ^-^

Probably a Messerschmitt Bf 109 Daimler-Benz DB 601 12 cylinder engine even huh?

But nothing, really nothing beats a Rolls Royce V12 Merlin sound .. had the chance to listen to that .. startup and flyover on our local airport .. that restored RAF warbird just came back from 'Duxford legends' airshow .. breathtaking awesome experience :o

https://www.youtube.com/v/r-YYIgWnlbg

Beeeer ... well .. seems natural but comes most probable in a barrell doesn't it? =D =D =D

Man .. why you didn't tell that earlier? A big barrell of Coors Beer .. yummie ...

« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2017, 11:38 AM by FranknFurter »

Support NFSAddons: