NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 5:43 AM

Need For speed high stakes help

This is a discussion for the topic Need For speed high stakes help on the board NFS:HS Support.

Author Topic: Need For speed high stakes help  (Read 8366 times)

1 Replies on Need For speed high stakes help
on: Feb 03, 2017, 8:16 AM
Rookie Member

Hello I would like to know if in all the technology that there is nowadays there is some hack or something that allows the player (in police mode) to place road blocks on their own, that is (without having to request the companions) and to unblock The hidden dialogues to the player as for example (I have disabled I can not continue the pursuit requesting a towing vehicle ) (I request permission to use spikestrip / road block)

Reply #1
on: Feb 04, 2017, 6:31 PM

• Personal Text
    Dark Paladin
The technology exists, but it hasn't been used in this game in a long time... :D

Short answer: not possible.

Long answer:

Roadblocks are powerful and can only be placed once during each race, they don't respawn either. Not possible unless someone digs into the game's code.

The hidden dialogues don't make much sense to add because the reset feature is available to the player and the permission is useless since you, as the leader of the cop team, always have permission to make the wingmen deploy spikes/roadblocks. These are intended to help the human racers rather than be used by the human cop.

Support NFSAddons: