NFSAddons Forums

Mar 29, 2024, 12:24 AM

Mustang SSP and other ...

This is a discussion for the topic Mustang SSP and other ... on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Mustang SSP and other ...  (Read 23906 times)

59 Replies on Mustang SSP and other ...
on: Jan 07, 2017, 10:58 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Before that other editing and ideas thread might become endlessly I'll start a new one here for the better ...

Among some other Police (.. again LOL) cars I've made or reworked there are also some SSP Mustangs from my time together with Nils way back then ... They are reworked to nowadays editing knowledge and mapping tricks and such ..

first of all there's the CHP SSP Mustang as a real 'iconic' one ... (1st attached pic) you probably seen that on screenies already? ;)

.. then there's -matching the TDPS LTD that is already published on Police H.Q. these days- another SSP - the Texas DPS Mustang slicktop (2nd pic attached)

I also reworked the currently released '88 RCMP Mustang by my friend Max (BrabusAMG) to match the also currently released '84 Ford LTD RCMP' again on Police H.Q. as an addition to that to better fit its size and overall look of it .. (3rd and 4th pic)

I will make then and dedicate my next planned SSP to our friend WiLL who is living in now frozen over Michigan to dignify his lifelong hard work & learning for HS ... dang he's just frozen not dead yet -LOL
 .. there's not many cool as well as nice historic MI cars out there as I noticed except for some Park Ranger SUVs and such so I thought that might be a good idea, what do you think folks?

oops .. the others didn't work sry .. duh! da.. policecarwebsite >:(

Not a real hard one to do from existing SSPs since mapping and all is so far done and equipment is also ready for it (frontal + interior flashers/'swivelling' beacon) .. needs to be done just the decal and colour adjusted and that little bonnet signet ..

last pic is a matching '87 NYPD Mustang GT for other New York cars whichever ... you might have seen that already ..

.. work on other cars will of course continue .. as soon's the pot of curly kale we had yesterday is being digested .. buuurp .. well .. sry Ma'm ::)
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2017, 2:23 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #1
on: Jan 08, 2017, 9:17 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Thanks for making me have a Big LoL... Tonight, this was a Classic Post I'm thinking..! :D. Yup... Also think you Hit the NaiL Dead Center with,.me almost being Dead, Up here,Frozen.. Well, hope not to Soon anyway ;)
It Be Great!! If you made the SSP-Mustang I'm sure I Would Make Use of it!!)
Robby Rob, Car maker... made me one like this,long ago.. Of Course it got lost :(
Being Honest, was all. Thank's for that,Neat true short Story ? Of Things was Intresting. Btw what kind of Food dish was that?))
Funny ending there Pal Keep it Up!. um cya :)
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #2
on: Jan 08, 2017, 10:48 PM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
[OT]
Well .. 'Curly Kale' or 'Green Kale' ('Grünkohl') is a speciality of Northern Germany served in Winter time after first frost .. very tasty with cured pork, potatoes and also different sorts of special sausages called 'Pinkel' and is somewhat heavy to digest .. needs much beer to make it 'float' LOL .. with also well-known uhm .. impacts afterwards °|o

We are looking forward here each year when it is being served for the first time .. yummi .. there is also a ritual that North Germans traditionally do then, we go on a more or less short hike with people we know either from club or company whoever where sometimes you stop and drink together from bottles of booze that is carried behind on a handcart .. some stop very often -LOL ... it is called 'Grünkohlwanderung' .. mostly takes a day or two to get 'back on track' .. crazy them Germans aren't they? :o =D

Southern Germans (Bavarians) have their 'Oktoberfest', Western (at the Rhine river) and also Southern Germany folks have their 'Karneval' (or called 'Fasching' in Bavaria and 'Fasnet' (means 'Fastnacht') in Swabia), some sort of Mardi Gras .. we here in Northern Germany have our 'Kohlzeit' .. similarities are folks drinking alot and being very silly .. -LOL
[/OT]
« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2017, 11:24 PM by FranknFurter »

Reply #3
on: Jan 09, 2017, 11:25 AM

• Personal Text
hi there Far away bud, um, nice pics an all. Yup what does this mean? [/OT] on your post.  um, that Feild looks like Broccoli to me,no spell check here on this PC :P yes there was i just found it. lol
thanks for Germany History,in Foods, Lesson was cool  ^-^ makes me hungry again too :}

Wishing all the Good times, an Luck on Making this Michigan Trooper Unit! Hoping you can-
Cause there isn't,many of them around anymore,that i know about...
I think it be Sweet when, its Done I'm Falling asleep now..Gee maybe i shouldn't say that C ya
Around  Well, I'm Refraining from Drinking Booze, Frank cause, i never want get a DUI' ever again ,was really long ago.. when i did last time.  ::)   :'( So  we will have a Tuesday tomorrow. I need to do some, Apt Chores etc.
lol  try work on the old Track to,hope to Improve any thing else, on there?   on my cell phone,those,High Res pics take for ever to Load, can you Re-Size them at all smaller please. or take them off sorry, but U know at home i can't Reply very well, cause of it. ttul but there nice pics tho very well made.  =D   8)

Reply #4
on: Jan 10, 2017, 12:40 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Quote from: WiLL
that Feild looks like Broccoli to me
that isn't even as wrong as it seems since Broccoli also belongs to the family of cabbage plants -LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broccoli

so no wonder this was all Greek erhm 'Cabbage' to you .. :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassica_oleracea

(Curly) Kale:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kale

Enjoy your meal!

Most famous cabbage eaters ever in movie around .. is German translation from French original but isn't necessarily needed to understand what's going on: =D

https://www.youtube.com/v/GZEWSC24H-4

some impacts of that 'concert' see short time hereafter .. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/v/8tTpuzJwTSo

'em French again .. ::)

most be some truth about 'rectal businesses' always being considered as 'Old Age Sexuality' =D =D =D

So any sort of cabbage is such popular food in Germany as even former chancellor had that name (Dr. Helmut) Kohl (means 'cabbage' literally .. some may even say that he talked like what we also call 'telling alot cabbage' means telling nonsense ..)

... now let's leave kale and cabbage back to carburetors that also producing 'explosive gases' .. -LOL

Dang .. 'bout really having but problems to get back to work again ... seriously folks ???
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2017, 3:46 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #5
on: Jan 17, 2017, 8:44 PM

• Personal Text
Hi sure was a lot info above rite rite so I'm glad I learned an out Kale,  How the SSP. Project coming along...  Hoping you may Started on it?

Ttul-'? On this Hope you make it back this week... Friend   ???  8)

Reply #6
on: Jan 18, 2017, 2:47 PM

• Personal Text
Good luck on this project bud...

Reply #7
on: Jan 18, 2017, 7:51 PM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
thx pal ... still trimming the other SSP bases to the better before I'll do the MI .. details stuff told ya ... but patience .. slow days in January somewhow u know ;)

And then always them 'special projects' inbetween tss tss .. =D

If you haven't seen yet .. the LTDs making their way to Police H.Q. by and by .. thx Max btw! :)
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2017, 7:55 PM by FranknFurter »

Reply #8
on: Jan 19, 2017, 6:03 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
ok.. finalized the first of that SSP 'mini' series .. '92 Mustang SSP CHP by a DodgeBoy original downscaled to real size, retextured with altered rims/tire textures and a classic three-pod PAR 46 rear deck lighting setup as well as some other 'refinements' ... ^-^

serial number is 20 ..

Insert missing soundfiles from default EA Corvette 'Ccor' car.viv or of a desired car's sound ..

Any suggestions/remarks for further improvement/corrections are welcome .. have fun!

« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 8:52 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #9
on: Jan 19, 2017, 7:54 AM

• Personal Text
Hi there Looking Great!! Frank never seen this set up in real life, only on Tv maybe like Law n Order  :o
I don't like that shoe much to Serious,  lol I give this the test on my test Track too  :D=D
Did more Visibility this am brb l8er
Guess I'm back)
Was a great Ride, yup  :. I tested out the little other Mustang, you did too.
They both handle real good, better than some my others I use Bro))
I think there just Fast enough, an I see you have Empire cop Hoody in there  =D
I like him. But I also like, that big Hat Caprice cop I use different,
Uniforms, on him   ;) is all I changed this time around, Great work Frank yeppers-'
I got to go, shovel off my deck more Nancy's not liking the water Dripping down on
Here area ttul-' any mail come in  =D
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 9:34 AM by WiLL »

Reply #10
on: Jan 19, 2017, 9:32 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
thx bro for givinig it a try tho .. I told that those SSP Mustangs were kind of a 'hobby horse' of Nils and me in those days way back then .. :)

.. the CHP SSP Mustang until '92 had a classic three-pod setup like it could bee seen on many well known CHP slicktop cruisers such as the Dodge Monaco or the famous Polara (before that model year even only a two-pod red and amber lights setup was used on the precedessing '82 SSP Mustang see first pic), the later cars then had a combined 'Federal Signalmaster Traffic Arrow' and halogenic flashers setup ...

very old setup with only just two lights red and amber since '82 SSP Mustang (notice old blue Californian license plate) ..

classic three-pod setup until '92 ...

.. frontal side overview of this iconic car ..

later (after '92) rear deck traffic advisor/halogenic flashers setup ...

http://www.sspcentral.com/library/california_highway_patrol.shtml

.. somehow bit more pleasant for car modders having such destinct and precise car information .. ^-^ :police:
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 9:42 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #11
on: Jan 19, 2017, 9:39 AM

• Personal Text
Agree I see I edited my last post, back a page. :) Great shots btw
I have get outside now thanks ;)

Reply #12
on: Jan 19, 2017, 9:41 AM

YAY! The Original "The Need For Speed" (NFS1) police car. Great! Thank You

Reply #13
on: Jan 19, 2017, 9:46 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
... btw does anyone know why Mustangs of any kind weren't present as racer cars on HP/HS? (default American cars were only Pontiac or Chevys :-\) .. ???

another question .. should I post the SSPs reworks here on server or rather better on Police H.Q. (were it will also be available) since I had that certain impression that my Police car reworks were more or less inappropriate because of becoming too much of only that perhaps on NFSAddons .. :-\
« Last Edit: Jan 19, 2017, 10:06 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #14
on: Jan 19, 2017, 10:45 AM

Funny you ask because 2 days ago I saw a 1983 Ford LTD Undercover Crown Victoria/Civilian from you uploaded on Police HQ.That car isn't here on addons.

It's nice to see more activity on this forum since you are around.Only wish your topics weren't interrupted by pic's of vegetables or marklin trains. :)

Support NFSAddons: