NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 3:49 PM

(Original)Need For Speed III:Hot Pursuit In Depth Analysis

This is a discussion for the topic (Original)Need For Speed III:Hot Pursuit In Depth Analysis on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: (Original)Need For Speed III:Hot Pursuit In Depth Analysis  (Read 3052 times)

4 Replies on (Original)Need For Speed III:Hot Pursuit In Depth Analysis
on: Dec 31, 2016, 2:05 PM
Rookie Member

Being a NFS veteran player, I always wanted to make videos, in-depth style, on NFS games that were made in the series godlen era which is between 1998 to 2006 where we have NFS HP, Porsche Unleashed, HP2, Underground, Underground 2, Carbon and the legendary Most Wanted (original one!!!). I want to spend as long time as possible when replaying each of these great names in order to better understand the game, the system, the mechanics and so on and so forth. It's obvious that NFS is no longer wat it's used to be and we want it to get back where it was. I hope you guys feel the same.

It's a huge pain in the aSSS to get old games like Hot Pursuit. The game forze constantly between loadings. Somtimes it took me 3-5 tries just to get into one single race. Sure revisiting childhood fav is a huge fun but it's just such a nightmare for video recordings. glad it's finally over.

Im still investigating if the 4th installment NFS:High Stakes is playable on Windows 8/7. Some says the game is only playable on Win2000. Be sure to let me know if you have any related information. Appreciated!

Enjoy the video and let me know if you have any suggestions or thoughts.

Cheers and happy holidays.

https://youtu.be/j42AiRpuB5I

***Special & HUGE thanks to JimDiabolo who made the NFS HS stock pack as well as the expansion pack. He is the one who made my next episode possible and the game, High Stakes, is running perfectly on my Win 8.1. I will soon open another thread for NFS HS episode pre-production discussion. Be sure to check it out and input any suggestion you got. ***

Reply #1
on: Dec 31, 2016, 2:22 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Welcome to Our Forum,Here GameKat01 an all I usr On Top, of all you jus said, in pleasant, Grammer, is I USE VEGS
PATCH,yes I'm very thankful too all JimD'' did an what-- about my Tracks, they make! CLASSIC H.P. MODE,just More Fun! with Freedom...
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #2
on: Dec 31, 2016, 2:33 PM
Rookie Member

Thank you Will!  ;)

Hope you enjoyed my video. I will post a new thread for my next episode just for discussion. Be sure to come and input your thoughts if you have any. 

What country are you from by the way?

Reply #3
on: Dec 31, 2016, 3:57 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
-_-
We already Know... how Great NFS'3 Was an is & NFS`4 HS Is.. many years now. So I never said I Watched your Video...
But I liked, it but not all the Talking,  like your Starting..? Hype about What..? ???  :P that's my Input, an thoughts.
 Nite Man..
Why don't you Just Make a HS Track it be Nicer peace.
« Last Edit: Dec 31, 2016, 7:28 PM by _WiLL_ »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #4
on: Jan 01, 2017, 10:54 AM
Rookie Member

We already Know... how Great NFS'3 Was an is & NFS`4 HS Is.. many years now. So I never said I Watched your Video...
But I liked, it but not all the Talking,  like your Starting..? Hype about What..? ???  :P that's my Input, an thoughts.
 Nite Man..
Why don't you Just Make a HS Track it be Nicer peace.

haha. thanks will. I totally agree. My tone and the overall mood is a bit too serious and boring should we say. Im aware of that and will surely improve in the next one.

the map you included looks amazing!

Support NFSAddons: