NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 4:05 AM

Traffic/Pursuit Folders

This is a discussion for the topic Traffic/Pursuit Folders on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: Traffic/Pursuit Folders  (Read 4513 times)

8 Replies on Traffic/Pursuit Folders
on: Dec 16, 2016, 6:19 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2016, 7:08 PM by _WiLL_ »
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #1
on: Dec 16, 2016, 8:55 PM

I have high hopes for Veg's patch, I wouldn't reccomend those Hot Pursuit hacks from the Stock Pack, Infact using Veg's patch makes the Stock Pack not needed and if you need a Config.Dat that has all cars/all tracks I can post that for you.

I can say with Veg's patch (might be diffrent per your PC specs) I have ran trasffic police cars at close to 9000 polys each and a player car about the same, I haven't however modded traffic to higher poly yet, Just police, Currently I'm working on a Blues Brothers chase vid using a high poly Dodge Royal Monaco Chicago Police and the high poly Blues Mobile both are made from the Driver SF 1974 Monaco.
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #2
on: Dec 16, 2016, 9:26 PM

• Personal Text
Hey, PaulSpain real Late here) Yes post the file, I can't get it till later Saturday tho,
I fixed the cars in there tested out good I had them not all the same,in all the 3' folders it has I'm thinking about what, just Deleting out them other 2 folders, Hot an Normal, take out see if I have anymore problems with it, how many Pursuit,in Traffic folders do you have?
It be Great seeing your Rides,up on upload list when you get them done! Thanks ttul'- :)

Reply #3
on: Dec 17, 2016, 6:20 AM

Hi WiLL. If I recall, the pursuit_hot and pursuit_orig files are batch files. You open it up and it automatically moves whatever files are in the pursuit_hot and pursuit_orig folders to your traffic pursuit folders. Be warned though that the files contained in pursuit_Hot folder are the basic (ugly) ea cop cars with modified carps. That's why you get the default cop cars.  :)

Reply #4
on: Dec 17, 2016, 11:07 AM

• Personal Text
Hi Zalcus20 I just been busy so much, we keep getting So much Snow every day here,  an.I have to move my car Daily.. Pal, it's not so Correct what you say,in here there is No batch,Exe file in the folders just car.Vivs'' is all, I'm going to take them.. out now an see what happens,for others, I'm Not mad/Upset, to much at Frank, I like his cool Work, it's just.. u know why can we just all be Nicer, this Holiday time,an Give thanks,for all we have,in God... I do daily, so I Apologize fir being Mad at him an the Staff here,about,them Not uploading my Track last year, hope it ever change! Cause I give all Credits to the Authors, of textures, an all.

Reply #5
on: Dec 17, 2016, 11:22 AM

What I mean is the batch file should be in the data folder and then the pursuit_HOT and other folders should be in the data/cars/traffic folder. The batch (.bat) file is not inside any of the pursuit folders. Sorry.  =D

Edit: Usually this is the setup you would normally get after installing the Mixer.  :)
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2016, 11:28 AM by Zalcus20 »

Reply #6
on: Dec 17, 2016, 3:18 PM

• Personal Text
Hi Zalcus,, nope,I couldn't find any Bat file, Btw, I never Installed, the Mixer progy'' I just got my pc, few days ago, an installed the game again, well I deleted out the other,2 folders,an it's working fine, it just makes me think, like it gave me more Cop cars, in game, but it really didn't for Ai''  :P=D
Thanks for lending your hand,here yup. I had to fix my Siren, lights better,on Frank's Fury cop car, to my liking more ;)
Same with the T'4 Van I'm using, but is fun having it in there  =D an, I still have to buy a better,Video Card next week's, cause it didn't come with one bummer,, so I'm thinking about getting the NVidia 710 it's called, it less than 50 bucks.. only online, but I can't edit, without it. I'm just on, onboard,graphics, now it's not very good,but still runs,nfs4 with lower Fps''
So how you been?, putting up an Christmas lights so on? Be good how's your Mods, coming along?  8)

Reply #7
on: Dec 17, 2016, 3:58 PM

Oh, OK.  :D no problem. Glad to hear you got your computer with nfs installed.  :) Yeah, it's been a while since the last upload (Gallardo pack?). If I ever get some free time I might convert some cars from nfs undercover and maybe resume work on a track I started making one year ago. All the best with your computer :thumbs up:

Reply #8
on: Dec 17, 2016, 7:12 PM

• Personal Text
Yup sounds, good I know it's a much Slower Process for me... now days, Projects I sure been having fun in game, with my Esc, an F1 & F2 & F3 buttons, Cya An have a Great Holiday next week:)

Support NFSAddons: