NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 2:28 AM

Preview on future updates (new cars) soon to follow after ..

This is a discussion for the topic Preview on future updates (new cars) soon to follow after .. on the board Editing Projects.

Author Topic: Preview on future updates (new cars) soon to follow after ..  (Read 43820 times)

Reply #15
on: Dec 22, 2016, 12:38 PM

.. just some nice winter impressions so close to christmas .. although it is grey skied and raining here in Germany ... :(

RCMP LTD is great but I don't think they had spotlights mounted to the windshield on those, Seems in Canada windshield mounted spotlights is rare, They'd rather have them inside the lightbars or just go with them mounted to the side on the older Dominion and FederalSignal Visibar gumball lightbars. I only saw windshield mounted spotlights on some city police cars from Quebec.

Also on the Surete Du Quebec Caravelle, They was using 4 bulb versions of the Dominion, Max is some day going to rework our Diplomat/Caravelle/GranFury base to give it needed sculpted body lines, When he does I might take a stab at doing more Canada cars and also rework my Illinois State Police Diplomats to better :).
« Last Edit: Dec 22, 2016, 12:43 PM by Paul Spain »
NFS HighStakes is the best

Reply #16
on: Dec 23, 2016, 12:50 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Of course you're absolutely right Paul, no need to mention that and perhaps you're the only one to have noticed that detail, but since this is also the base for further 80's LTDs I kept that light so I wouldn't have to reimport it for e.g. the 1985 TDPS LTD .. will then of course be deleted when I upload the car .. ^-^

I only have these very vague pictures of it but I made that car already years ago, I am now reworking it to my new '83 LTD base .. which will then be a part of a Texan replacement car pack like the RCMP will be alike ..

This pic shows of course the wrong car but very well the contemporary scheme and setup I am going to use on the car ..

.. and below the only actual picture I have of it .. a very small one and also probably taken from a TV Show so of a rather low quality ..

The TDPS 90's SSP Mustang is yet ready for service for a long time btw ..

Last pic is a very old screenshot showing the 85TX in its outdated state, has to be reworked as said to the new '83 LTD base still ...
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 1:31 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #17
on: Dec 23, 2016, 11:26 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
Well .. finished the TDPS LTD today ... it is now updated to the new LTD base :)
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 11:42 AM by FranknFurter »

Reply #18
on: Dec 23, 2016, 11:35 AM

• Personal Text
    Die-hard classic NFS Fan
... and also the RCMP '84 LTD experienced some final alterations like authentic dark rims .. and the finally deleted searchlight ... ;)
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 9:54 PM by FranknFurter »

Reply #19
on: Dec 23, 2016, 12:36 PM

• Personal Text
    I keep trying so far... Hmm 😶‍🌫️ ☮️ 😎
Ford Rocks!! ;)  Nice works,Resting now Pal ttul'
Let's have a better day...?

Reply #20
on: Dec 25, 2016, 10:24 AM

Well Frank I'm doing more Surete Du Quebec cars, Some from the late 1980's- to 1990's when they just came out with the new stripe design, currently done is the 1990 Caprice. I used you Dominion lightbar but I noticed the siren Surete used was bigger than the R.C.M.P. one so I made it a bit bigger in CarCad, I also used your cop from the 1977 Plymouth Fury but altered him some (since Surete Du Quebec don't have badges except on their hats I took the badge off him and modified his shoulder patches too, Removing the right one since they only have a patch on the left I think..May be wrong but easy to add another if I am :P).

Reply #21
on: Dec 25, 2016, 3:21 PM

• Personal Text
Hi there Paul Really liking this Cop mod, Looking Sweet Setup light bars! An nice old Car to is it a Chevy,Buick, type, kinda beat here have a good one sure pin stripes nice :)

Reply #22
on: Dec 25, 2016, 5:06 PM

Hi there Paul Really liking this Cop mod, Looking Sweet Setup light bars! An nice old Car to is it a Chevy,Buick, type, kinda beat here have a good one sure pin stripes nice :)

1990 Chevy Caprice, Next one will be a 1996 Caprice from the UNITÉ D' URGENCE (Emergency Unit) and I think I'm gonna make my own unit since I didn't see none like this for reality UNITÉ D'PURSUIT (Pursuit Unit) I'll do some of the CrownVics of that too since I think they was faster than the Chevy Caprice.
« Last Edit: Dec 25, 2016, 5:11 PM by Paul Spain »

Reply #23
on: Dec 25, 2016, 8:52 PM

• Personal Text
I had a feeling it was the Caprice wasn't all sure: ) here is before an After shots of New Land snow I did all along the New,Hill road. I think it looks much better, now! It was 3 hours, to do,an the track is still stable. I'm happy.
Now if the pics, attach.
« Last Edit: Dec 25, 2016, 8:55 PM by _WiLL_ »

Reply #24
on: Dec 25, 2016, 11:59 PM

=D ^-^ Nice, I'll definatly have to give the 1996 Caprice a workout on that once done, I'm sure he'll be living up to his "emergency unit" name as likely alot of the racers will crash on that thing :P.

Reply #25
on: Dec 26, 2016, 1:31 PM

• Personal Text
Yeah Daa wheels man.. . That's way up north Cops rite?. An so is ah, my Canada track make, u know trying to have it all come out better.in those spots,.. u know. Resting peace to all of you Editors.. cause I know too: ]

Reply #26
on: Dec 26, 2016, 4:30 PM

Yeah Daa wheels man.. . That's way up north Cops rite?. An so is ah, my Canada track make, u know trying to have it all come out better.in those spots,.. u know. Resting peace to all of you Editors.. cause I know too: ]

Working on my own special Pursuit Unit Division now, fictional but based on the real Emergency Unit Division, Diffrence is my Pursuit Unit division will all have cages, far as I've saw the Sûreté Du Québec don't use cages in their vehicles (for what ever reasons) but I decided to add them as my division is fictional anyhow so it don't matter :P.

« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2016, 4:33 PM by Paul Spain »

Reply #27
on: Dec 26, 2016, 5:04 PM

• Personal Text
Hey pal yes, Rollcages? Putting them in the car, or just that Screen back seat thing they use. Paul Listen, to me k, Were you see this, car like way up-Up North Canada, like Ontario? is there, I never been up there, ever so am I close? Be nice.,, but you are : )) an so I had an Audio problem, I had fix on pc tonight, I just like using , my head phones, I have Close by neighbors, an they don't need yo hear,, all my Racket! Fun!)) But my Audio still isn't putting out my Sound Rite(, But did before last week.., says it coming out the back,of pc in propertys, but I needs go on, in front pc, the speakers,an is Not. So is my Boggle,hassle with it. I don't like today. So I'm using just head phone now Jack. Settings is messed, up on this. On board sound dude, try let me know more,about you said Fictional, more.. ok I get it wasn't sure sorry,  but maybe you get some bad guys,in back car like, Food stamp, an Income, Stealers, from the "white hous.e, that want mess up,, my life with all there Bufget cuts am we can't feed are selfs, very good,.they need to be in back that car, Snake Governers yah... Nite bud peace just was Example.. story I wish I could do, on Summit/Canada track :p

Reply #28
on: Dec 26, 2016, 6:02 PM

Hey pal yes, Rollcages? Putting them in the car, or just that Screen back seat thing they use. Paul Listen, to me k, Were you see this, car like way up-Up North Canada, like Ontario? is there, I never been up there, ever so am I close? Be nice.,, but you are : )) an so I had an Audio problem, I had fix on pc tonight, I just like using , my head phones, I have Close by neighbors, an they don't need yo hear,, all my Racket! Fun!)) But my Audio still isn't putting out my Sound Rite(, But did before last week.., says it coming out the back,of pc in propertys, but I needs go on, in front pc, the speakers,an is Not. So is my Boggle,hassle with it. I don't like today. So I'm using just head phone now Jack. Settings is messed, up on this. On board sound dude, try let me know more,about you said Fictional, more.. ok I get it wasn't sure sorry,  but maybe you get some bad guys,in back car like, Food stamp, an Income, Stealers, from the "white hous.e, that want mess up,, my life with all there Bufget cuts am we can't feed are selfs, very good,.they need to be in back that car, Snake Governers yah... Nite bud peace just was Example.. story I wish I could do, on Summit/Canada track :p

I mean the regular cage/fence in police cars, Cars are of Sûreté Du Québec (Quebec Provincial Police) I did them because our site is severely lacking in this agency while others seem to have alot of police vehicles up, So I'm building up the Sûreté Du Québec section :). I have ONLY saw their cars on the internet, Never having been to Canada, As for the Unite' D`Pursuit (Pursuit Unit Division), I created it inspired by the actual Emergency Unit Division Unite' D`Urgence, 2 of the cars are now up at NFS Police H.Q. if you'd like to play with them, As for your new track, What does it replace? Kindiak Park or Rocky Pass as these 2 are in Canada? I'll try it out once you post it up. 

Reply #29
on: Dec 26, 2016, 6:17 PM

• Personal Text
See I just Learned more about the real cops, nice looking Cars,an I see what you mean more Paul np: )
An, but I don't understand s 100% yet, ok building up these better Looking cars would be Great you an Frank.
https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=qMxhWLTyGaumjwTqsZGACQ&q=surete+du+quebec+police&oq=S%C3%BBret%C3%A9+Du+Qu%C3%A9bec+pol&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i22i30k1l5.1777.13212.0.23800.6.6.0.0.0.0.536.1970.3-3j1j1.5.0....0...1.1j2.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.5.1967.0..0j0i19k1j0i22i30i19k1.Ks6UTB9PoXU

An my Tracks all ready up, its on the Front page list. But I been trying to improve it more, I don't have a Successful,  FIle upload place any more, may be I need get ah, a drop  Box, thing) again like soon. Btw, were you from, now Paul the state's here, or Germany np)
 You don't have Qoute me always k
It's the Summit/Canada. Track replaces)

Edit again, Buddy, I'm done making points now, was all good. But don't you know anything, about my Audio problems, how fix it? To make my Speakers work Normally.  Cya PaulSpain

I like Car Shading off see the Great tires he did detail)  my new road Entrance looks like this now, Smoothed it out in spots it needed an New side banks,trees, no holes heh
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2016, 7:24 PM by _WiLL_ »

Support NFSAddons: