NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 4:47 AM

How to deal with a black screen when starting from the race.

This is a discussion for the topic How to deal with a black screen when starting from the race. on the board NFSAddons Errors & Bugs.

Author Topic: How to deal with a black screen when starting from the race.  (Read 12575 times)

5 Replies on How to deal with a black screen when starting from the race.
on: Oct 16, 2011, 2:17 AM
Rookie Member

I am writing to you with a headache for NFS HS. Once I had all the cars have long Turn on the serial numbers match, I have repeatedly occurred detect exceptions.
Tell me, what else can happen such errors, if all models of cars and repeatedly tested for matching numbers.
Waiting for an answer

Reply #1
on: Oct 16, 2011, 9:52 AM

If you're using Windows 7, all I can say is that NFS4 doesn't work properly at all regardless of patchs and procedures. At least you managed to get it to run.

Reply #2
on: Oct 16, 2011, 6:09 PM
Rookie Member

I'm sorry, I'm using Windows XP, but you simply have not understood correctly.

Reply #3
on: Oct 17, 2011, 3:00 AM
Rookie Member

Of course, it is a lot of mistakes run the game under WIN7, patches certainly needed.
But I was talking about something else entirely to get rid of such errors "Exception caught", but mine is characterized by the appearance of a black screen after the start of the race, despite the absence of agreement the serial numbers of cars.
Please answer, I just need help!
« Last Edit: Oct 17, 2011, 7:38 PM by Byelorussian »

Reply #4
on: Oct 18, 2011, 1:11 PM

Reply #5
on: Oct 21, 2011, 7:47 AM
Rookie Member

Thank you! I already pre-made while you are there silent =)) And yet another attempt to fix crash on a black screen, it was - the sound quality, there it stood as D3D/EAX, then turned on the stereo and everything is perfect matter. But what I do not like the quality is as D3D/EAX, it can also provoke an error in the game?

Support NFSAddons: