NFSAddons Forums

Mar 28, 2024, 12:45 PM

file flanet gamespy ign

This is a discussion for the topic file flanet gamespy ign on the board General NFS.

Author Topic: file flanet gamespy ign  (Read 9214 times)

8 Replies on file flanet gamespy ign
on: Oct 21, 2006, 10:58 PM
Rookie Member

i wan't this mod ford mustang masion but you have to subcribe do not make sence pay $5.00 when you need one download if any body have a subcibe in file planet then download it for me and email it to me here is the link planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/View.php?view=VCMods.Detail&id=70

Reply #1
on: Oct 22, 2006, 4:12 AM
Administrator Hero Member

...I have no idea what you're asking us here. :confused:

If you want our help, you are gonna have to take your time and write in full sentences, and give us more info on exactly which file you mean, for which need for speed game, and where it's located.
There's a good chance you can find it on another site as a regular download that doesn't need registration, but we need more details. :dunno:
Edit: nevermind, I somehow completely missed the link you posted, seems I couldn't read that day. Sorry 'bout that.  :hs:

Reply #2
on: Oct 22, 2006, 7:15 AM

• Personal Text
    Ramms+ein fan
When I look at the link, I see ...GrandTheftAuto... It's a mod for GTA-VC.

@ ferrari23: If you give me your mail-adress, I'll send it your way. BTW, you don't need to subscribe, you can register for free.

Reply #3
on: Oct 22, 2006, 12:04 PM

how? i tried but they are premium.. whats the way?
A desperate man, All things can.

Reply #4
on: Oct 22, 2006, 12:21 PM
Rookie Member

www.carolcoghlan@sympatico.ca
it's for diaz's mansion i do not like red so the mustang mansion is blue a mod for gta vice city do not try look for it in google and yahoo that all the site has just email it to me  then i can edit my game. :beer::):(;):D:o:cool::ugh::((:squint::eek::eek3::p:rolleyes::bigthumb::mad:

Reply #5
on: Oct 23, 2006, 8:41 AM

• Personal Text
    Ramms+ein fan
I already tried that adress but it doesn't exist. Please check it again.

Reply #6
on: Oct 23, 2006, 12:22 PM
Rookie Member

do not click the address just copy it and go to your email and attach it or do not add the www. see what happens:):(;):D:o:cool::ugh::((:squint::eek::eek3::p:rolleyes::bigthumb::mad: :/ :confused: :dunno: :coold: :hs: :x: :nono: :burnout: :drive:

Reply #7
on: Oct 23, 2006, 3:15 PM

• Personal Text
    Ramms+ein fan
Mail sent... The adress works without the "www." in front of it. I hope you know how to access your account?

Reply #8
on: Oct 23, 2006, 4:26 PM
Rookie Member

ok there is more i need an mod but the last one here is the link http://planetgrandtheftauto.gamespy.com/View.php?view=VCMods.Detail&id=123 email the file for me and thanks for the mustang mansion  mod. Email is carolcoghlan@sympatico.ca

Support NFSAddons: